Wouldn’t it be great to have over 40 free ways to make this the best holiday ever? I mean, it’s no understatement to say that the year of 2020 hasn’t exactly been a walk in the park. But like I’ve been reminding myself all year, we shouldn’t just give up. We’re literally in the last quarter of the game, and all hope isn’t lost. We can take these last few months and weeks and turn it around. That’s why I was so excited when I heard that Jennifer Maker was hosting a Holiday Summit. With 40 experts sharing their top tips to help you turn this year around and end on a good note. And I can’t wait to tell you all about it. But before we get started, go ahead and grab my FREE Christmas Styling Cheat Sheets and FREE Maker Fest tickets. They break down exactly what you need to beautifully style your home for Christmas.
About The Holiday Maker Fest Summit
The 2020 Holiday Maker Fest summit hosted by Jennifer Maker is a collection of over 40 free classes from top crafting, budgeting and décor experts.
Classes go live starting Wednesday, November 4- Sunday, November 8th. And you’ll be able to watch the event from the comfort from your home – since it’s all online.
For claiming your free ticket you’ll get so many bonuses on top of the free training. There’s a Facebook group exclusive for ticketholders, tons of free patterns and printables (including SVG files) and prizes. Ya’ll, I can’t believe items like a Circuit machine, gift cards, binders and e-books are up for grabs!
Plus, Jennifer herself will be hosting LIVE sessions every day.
Why Attend The Holiday Maker Fest Summit And What You’ll Learn
During the summit, I already told you that you’ll learn from 40 crafting and décor experts. Topics include:
- How to plan and organize for the holiday – if you’re hoping to end 2020 on a stress-free note, this section is to help you. You’ll learn how to escape the holiday overwhelm with a plan so you can get more organized. You’ll find video trainings to help you have a great holiday regardless of your budget. You’ll learn how to stay organized so you can have less stress and more joy these last few months of the year. And also how to make handmade gifts from the heart, how to fund your holiday by doing a hobby you love, and how to create a holiday budget so you don’t go into debt. All this to help you have a wonderful holiday you won’t regret come the new year.
- How to make holiday gifts that amaze and delight – if you’re a crafter, or want to be, this is the part of Maker Fest the creative in you will love. You’ll find everything from how to make Christmas cards in bulk, how to make holiday stickers to put on your wrapped presents, and how to make a home-made holiday party skirt and necklace. Other sessions include step-by-step directions on how to make festive holiday earrings. Have some DIY fun by learning how to make a memory board, framed wall art, or personalized bookmarks. You can also learn how to make a pop-up Gingerbread house and how to make engraved photo frame ornaments and mini shadowboxes. There’s the cutest magical unicorn pillow that you’ll learn how to make along with personalized Santa sacks, custom cookie gift box and a Glowforge engraved cutting board.
- How to decorate for the holidays – its’ time to get your home ready for Christmas! You’ll learn everything from how to create a paper poinsettia garland, to using your Glowforge to create a woodland winter wonderland. Sessions on creating a stocking holder, floating ornaments and gift boxes, how to make faux Christmas stocks and make a DIY light up paper tree. There are videos to help you make the cutest holiday signs whether you want to use paint or vinyl. You can make a felt Gingerbread cookie garland, Christmas angel, paper wreath or Gingerbread house with Gingerbread scented paint. The creative things you’ll learn at this year’s Maker Fest are endless! If you haven’t found something you love yet, there’s the holiday door hanger, custom Scandinavian wall décor, advent calendar and training on how to make stocking holders, garland and a wreath. And of course, there will be a session on how to decorate your home.
Speakers At This Year’s Maker Fest Summit
With so many sessions to choose from, the easiest thing to do is to go down the list, so here’s the schedule. Let me tell you, that you only have to grab ONE ticket and you’ll have access to watch ANY of the events live. Isn’t that awesome?!
Wednesday, November 4th
- Card Making in Bulk – Five Techniques taught by Alexandra Stapleton-Smith of The Hedgehog Hollow
- Glowforge Woodland Winter Wonderland taught by Ally Trujillo of Forging My Way
- Festive Holiday Door Hangers taught by Lynn Lilly of Craft Box Girls
- Planning a Debt Free Regret Free Holiday taught by Kim Anderson of Thrifty Little Mom
- Paper Poinsettia Garland taught by Abbi Kirsten of Abbi Kirsten Collections
- DIY Personalized Santa Sacks taught by Tasha Agruso of Kaleidoscope Living
- Gingerbread Scented Holiday House taught by Lucy Foxworth of Paper, Glitter Glue
- Print Then Cut Holiday Stickers taught by Holli Mostella of HolliMostella.com
- Let’s Sew It! Sewing Machine Demo & Ornament Craft taught LIVE by Jennifer Maker
Thursday, November 5th
- How to Turn Your Hobby Into Cash taught by Caroline Vencil of CarolineVencil.com
- Decorate Your Home for The Holidays taught by Tamara Harris of Design Your Way Home (yep, that’s me!)
- 2020 Commemorative Ornament taught by Debbie O’Neal of Scrap Me Quick Designs
- Fleece Holiday Character Hoods taught by Alice Smith-Goeke, The Fabric Ninja
- Blooming Winter Wreath taught by Lia Griffith of LiaGriffith.com
- Escape the Holiday Overwhelm taught by Brittany Wise of Our Home Made Easy
- Christmas Advent Calendar Banner taught by Tisa Jackson of This Is Tisa
- Layered Vinyl Signs taught by Angie Holden of The Country Chic Cottage
- Let’s Cricut It! Cricut Cutting Machine Demo & Ornament Craft taught LIVE by Jennifer Maker
Friday, November 6th
- Giving the Gift of Organization taught by Laura Smith of I Heart Planners
- Festive Holiday Earrings taught by Amy Romeu of AmyRomeu.com
- 3D Light Up Paper Christmas Tree taught by Laurie Clayton of Craft Room Time
- Clay Pot Figurines taught by Nick Lupu-Karayanis of The Bearded Housewife
- 5 Tips to Organize the Holiday Season taught by Ruth Soukup of Living Well Spending Less
- DIY Memory Board taught by Layne Dasher of Crafty Life Mom
- DIY Faux Fur Christmas Stocking taught by Kimberly Coffin of Sweet Red Poppy
- Pinewood Stocking Holder taught by Corinne Blackstone of CorinneBlackstone.com
- Let’s Laser Cut It! Glowforge Laser Cutter Demo & Ornament Craft taught LIVE by Jennifer Maker and Mr. Maker
Saturday, November 7th
- Have the Best Holiday on Any Budget taught by Rosemarie Groner of The Busy Budgeter
- Buffalo Plaid Painted Sign taught by Chris Butler of Daily Dose of DIY
- DIY Giant Star Paper Fan taught by Tripura Vittal of Craft My World
- Felt Gingerbread Cookie Garland taught by Elizabeth Farr of Elizabeth Made This
- DIY Customized Bookmarks taught by Saira Perl of Mom Resource
- Gingerbread House Pop-Up Card taught by Bette Daoust of Bettes Makes
- Magic Unicorn Pillow taught by Rebecca Page of RebeccaPage.com
- Glowforge Engraved Cutting Board taught by Karley Hall of KarleyHall.com
- Let’s 3D Print It! 3D Printer Demo & Ornament Craft taught LIVE by Jennifer Maker and Mr. Maker
Sunday, November 8th
- Guilt-Free Budgeting Holiday Rockstar taught by Jennifer Roskamp of The Intentional Mom
- Decorating for the Holidays Using Layered Cut File Designs – Stocking Holders, Garland, & Wreath taught by Maggie Klaassens of Maggie Rose Design Co.
- DIY Modern Framed Wall Art taught by Janel Hutton of Nellie Bellie
- Layered Cardstock Light Up Christmas Angel taught by Gjoa Crandell of Special Heart Studio
- Customized Holiday Cookie Gift Box taught by Jordan Hansen of Jordan’s Easy Entertaining
- Custom Scandinavian Art for Your Holiday Mantel taught by Tanner Bell of Makers Gonna Learn
- Holiday Party Skirt and Necklace taught by Cori George of Hey Let’s Make Stuff
- Engraved Holiday Photo Frames & Shadow Boxes taught by Jen Swift of Well Crafted Studio
- Live Wrap-Up Party Announcing Giveaway Winners with Jennifer Maker
Sneak Peak of My Training At The Maker Fest Summit
First, I gotta say how honored I am to be participating in this summit with all of these wonderful crafting, DIY, budgeting and décor professionals! I decided to do what I do best, and that’s to break down decorating so it’s quick and easy, so you can create a home you love. In my session, I share how you can decorate your home for the holidays.
You’ll walk away with step-by-step directions to help you style the perfect Christmas tree that you’ve always wished for. Not to mention, how to get your mantel and table holiday ready, and set up your entry table to create a festive holiday home that will be the perfect backdrop for some amazing holiday memories. I can’t wait for you to see this, and the other trainings during the Maker Fest summit!
40 Free Ways To Make This The Best Holiday Season Ever
I just shared a lot of great info about the 40 free ways you can make this the best holiday ever. This is such an amazing way to shake off the crazy of 2020 and get yourself into the mood for a wonderful holiday season. I’m a big believer that your environment impacts your mood. So, it’s time to take some action and make your homes more festive so you can experience some holiday cheer. To jump start your season, go ahead and grab my FREE Christmas Styling Cheat Sheets and the FREE Maker Fest tickets. Then grab some hot chocolate and Eggnog and get ready for a beautifully styled home for Christmas.
And please, take a few minutes and leave a comment below and let me know how these tips have helped you.
Want to remember this? Click the image to pin this to your favorite Pinterest board!